Great article. It is good to see a location in Electronic City specifically as Bangalore South traffic is terrible. I prefer AWS Classroom Training in electronic city Bangalore South because I learn better with peers. How big are the batch sizes? I prefer smaller batches so the trainer can give individual attention and we can network properly.
The two links here split neatly: Droptiles with the #flickr anchor drops you straight into a finished live-tile dashboard, while Drew Greenwell's MetroJS is linked at #fiddleAround so you land in the playground instead of the docs. That contrast is the useful part, since one shows the end result and the other lets you poke at individual tile behaviours. I would be curious whether those MetroJS fiddles still load, given how old the project is. From the team behind Lagos Life Game Wiki.
Great article. It is good to see a location in Electronic City specifically as Bangalore South traffic is terrible. I prefer AWS Classroom Training in electronic city Bangalore South because I learn better with peers. How big are the batch sizes? I prefer smaller batches so the trainer can give individual attention and we can network properly.
ReplyDeleteThe two links here split neatly: Droptiles with the #flickr anchor drops you straight into a finished live-tile dashboard, while Drew Greenwell's MetroJS is linked at #fiddleAround so you land in the playground instead of the docs. That contrast is the useful part, since one shows the end result and the other lets you poke at individual tile behaviours. I would be curious whether those MetroJS fiddles still load, given how old the project is. From the team behind Lagos Life Game Wiki.
ReplyDelete